I still haven't even begun to formulate a plan
for the AHIQ project of scale and time has almost run out!
However, four more blocks were added yesterday to Mardi Gras,
eighteen in total now, another eighteen to go! I need to make a concerted
effort to have these finished within the next two weeks.
For some reason I only took individual shots
of three of the blocks.
These are only meet the criteria of Ad Hoc
in that strips are pulled out of the bin in an ad hoc manner, you can
see that not all the strips are even width and there is the odd
slip up in the placement in one block!
The above is the sum total of stitching over the past week.
I'm in the throes of sorting fabrics and trying to find a good
chunk of time at my desk to make a list of quilts to be finished, and in
order of importance. Future projects need to be listed and this is the
difficult part, there are so many but not enough time!!
In the garden the Autumn colours are taking centre stage, in
addition to camellias at this time of year my hibiscus are in bloom,
I took these photos below this morning.
I have more but they can be saved for another post.
I'll end this post with a photo of my helper who decided I didn't need
to neatly fold any more fabrics for the basket, she would have
her afternoon nap in there, and she was not moving for anyone!
to catch up AHIQ posts.