Waiting In The Wings

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Blue Saturday - Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014

In my last blue cat post I said I didn't have many light blues - I found the reason why in the midst of my stash sorting and reorganisation - a project I had started possibly two years ago, obviously this had somehow got lost behind my plastic storage boxes at the very back of the stacks under my cutting table.

So here are more blue cats


going back to the colour of grey/brown/murky for last month below


and then



and the last cat for this week


and to end this post a photo of the bottom garden - perfect hiding place for cats!


Short post today (apart from all the cat photos) it's terribly hot here today so good for me to stay indoors and put in some more time sorting things out here in my studio.

Going over now to link up with Angela and all taking part in RSC 2014
take a few moments to go along and visit and check out the links!

13 comments:

Julierose said...

Hot??? Wow it was 28 degrees farenheit this morning when I got up--too early for below freezing here on the Coast. I think kitties like to hide in the bushes and watch--so your murky kitties are perfectly in sync with real kittens...hugs, Julierose

Angie said...

This week's kitties are wonderful! A couple of them remind me of antique bark cloth.

Leeanne said...

Oh the poppy cat is my favourite!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Wonderful Kitties! I went thru them twice, so hard to pick a favorite. So glad you found some more blue fabric!

Karen said...

Very colorful pretty kitties.

Sally Trude said...

I do love angry cat! But am wondering if I'm missing a cat just before the lovey-dovey pink cats?

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Loving your latest litter of Kitties

Charlotte Scott said...

How many cats do you have now? Im wondering how big your quilt is going to be?

Pattilou said...

Love the kitties!

Deb A said...

Light blue dots is my favorite! What a great garden for them to play in.

scraphappy said...

So glad you found your blues. Organizing isn't the most fun, but it can be productive!

Debra said...

I always love seeing your kitties! I look forward to them every month... what will happen in January.. OH NO!!! These are especially pretty. :-)

Sheila said...

I LOVE seeing your colorful kittens each month! This is going to be a wonderful quilt!